Reloop RMX-90 DVS DJ MixerReloop
Product code: 232554£
The Reloop RMX-90 DVS is a 4-channel club mixer with integrated 8 in/8 out audio interface. When developing this mixer, a strong emphasis was placed on clear and powerful sound characteristics. This has been achieved through its fully digital sound architecture and high-resolution 24-bit audio interface. Experienced DJs will be mixing in no time thanks to the intuitive club mixer layout, 3 band EQ (with classic & isolator modes) and per-channel filters.
The RMX-90 DVS comes with the full version of Serato DJ, including the DVS Expansion Pack. Serato’s advanced NoiseMap™ technology combined with the 24-bit USB interface allows for extremely low latency playback and precise record movements. Setup is as easy as plug-n-play and DVS can be used immediately after connection. The RMX-90 DVS also comes with 2 Serato NoiseMap™ control vinyl records.
In order to dynamically manipulate your music, the RMX-90 DVS is equipped with a Beat FX unit that utilises 12 effects in studio quality and are individually assignable. Beat FX can be synchronized via the BPM Adjust knob and the two high-resolution digital displays give visual feedback of FX parameters and routing.
The mixer setup menu contains various user-definable functions and settings including filter resonance, EQ frequency (high, low) and audio routing options for the audio interface and booth output. The crossfader and line fader curves can be adjusted and DJs can choose to upgrade the user-replaceable crossfader with a contactless RMX Innofader
The RMX-90 DVS complies with the highest quality standards and its construction stands out due to a sturdy build inside the metal housing where the knobs have been screwed in. The surface of the RMX-90 DVS is varnished in deep black metallic finish and is both stylish and visually appealing.
All control elements on the RMX-90 DVS are MIDI-assignable and can be used in any compatible software with a MIDI-learn feature. The mixer’s rear panel contains an active USB hub, which can be used for the connection of further USB devices such as storage media or MIDI controllers. Connection to the software is via a high-retention USB 2.0 port, which is especially durable, guaranteeing protection against unwanted cable malfunctions. The RMX-90 DVS combines the advantages of an analogue club mixer with the preferences of the digital vinyl world.
- 4+1 channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- Serato Plug'n'Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bipolar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construction: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others:
- Filter resonance
- EQ frequency range (low, high)
- Audio interface routing
- Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- CUE solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- High retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Faderstart via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Inputs: 7 line, 2 phone, 2 mic
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth 6.3 mm jack (balanced), record RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jacks
- EQ range classic at 70Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
- EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -∞ dB (total kill)/+9 dB
- EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
- Dimensions: 322 x 387 x 107.5 mm
- Weight: 7 kg