The PIONEER HDJ-2000-MK2 HEADPHONES from Digital DJ Music are the industry-standard, top-of-the-range DJ headphones with pristine sound quality, enhanced sound isolation and fantastic amplification. Designed for dance music, the HDJ-2000-MK2 HEADPHONES features a precision-rolled voice coil, which ensures outstanding resolution and high-fidelity frequency response.
Even when the volume is turned up to max - which you'll rarely need to do, even in the loudest clubs - distortion is limited. The ingenious low-volume air chambers in the HDJ-2000-MK2 HEADPHONES provides heightened insulation and seriously reduces external noise, while the ear pads’ damper and airtight stitching ensure impressive clarity for easier monitoring.
Yet it's not just functionality that's top of the range here. The PIONEER HDJ-2000-MK2 HEADPHONES from Digital DJ Music sit well on your ear and are made from soft yet durable materials that makes them extremely comfortable for a long set. Secure, robust and chunky, these cans are made to withstand the rigours of being on the road.
It's easy to see why the most famous DJs on the planet are fans of the HDJ-2000-MK2s. 'I've listened to a lot of different headphones and I'd be very hard-pressed to find a pair that are as comfortable, as clear and as durable as these,' says Roger Sanchez.
- Headband and hanger features a lightweight magnesium alloy to reduce pressure on the DJ’s head
- Ear pads made from soft synthetic leather and low-rebound urethane memory foam to ensure a snug and comfortable fit
- Comes with hard carry case with internal pockets where you can store the two connection cables (one 1.6m straight and one 1.2m curled cord) and 6.3mm jack provided
- An L-type mini-jack stops the headphones getting knocked or disconnected during performance, even in cramped booths
- At the headphone end, a detachable mini-XLR connector means cables can easily be removed for transit or replaced if damaged
- Solid build and foldable structure that makes the headphones easy to transport between gigs