Meet the DJM-S9, our first two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ. The fully customisable Magvel Pro crossfader, tactile performance pads and FX buttons let you tailor the mixer according to your preferences. So get ready to decimate the dance floor with personalized FX and rigorous scratch performances.
The DJM-S9 inherits its high-quality audio circuitry from our flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000 NXS.
- Highly responsive operation.The low-latency fader delivers a fast, accurate response, while DJs can change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial. Shock-absorbing Fader Bumpers are included in three materials, so DJs can choose the level of resistance they prefer.
- Robust build for excellent durability. The DJM-S9 is built to last using a contactless, magnetic crossfader and metal shafts that withstand repeated use over a long period without loss of reliability.
- Configurable Curve and Reverse. DJs can adjust the crossfader's curve characteristics to suit their style and use Reverse to switch the cut lag from the bottom to the top.
- 15 on-board Beat FX with added parameter control. Six dedicated buttons trigger the popular Echo, Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser and Trans effects in time with the BPM. DJs can replace these with other on-board Beat FX - and assign six more Beat FX to the second bank.
- 55 Serato DJ FX. DJs can map the six buttons, plus an additional bank, to their favourite Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope.
- Filter FX. A high pass/low pass filter on each channel lets DJs manipulate FX; DJs can switch this for other filters and FX, including Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch
- Release FX. use the large RMX-1000 style lever to trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly