Designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind, the new controller offer a multitude of features and performance attributes that set them above the entry-level class of product, yet they offer extraordinary value and easy transportability.
Building on the previous MIXTRACK models and retaining all the features and benefits that made them so incredibly popular, the new models share the same basic platform and boast several performance/feature characteristics that make them particularly satisfying and effective to use. A good example is the class-exclusive 100mm pitch sliders that make it simple to execute extremely fine pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in beat sync without any drift. The conventional 60mm pitch sliders on competitive units can’t come close to matching the MIXTRACK’s performance in this critical area.
- Dedicated Filter knobs per channel and 16 multi-function performance pads
- Multi-function Touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search
- 100mm pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with 1/4' and 1/8" headphone connect
- All-new high resolution metal jog wheels and dedicated track browsing controls from your library
- Multiple FX manipulation
- Includes Serato DJ Intro
- Includes Prime Loops for adding loops and samples to your live sets