The Numark M4 Black 3-Channel DJ Scratch Mixer features all the essentials DJ's need to hit the stage.
The M4 has a built-in EQ on every channel, allowing you to fine tune your mix depending on the room size or the tracks themselves. Two Switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of six inputs. The phono/line inputs let you hook up turntables, CD players and other line sources. This makes the M4 very flexible and can easily take on any application, whether it be a party, club or wedding. The mic input allowing you to talk or MC over the mix, has a dedicated EQ and gain. The headphone output features crossfader-style cueing.
The M4 features a replaceable crossfader with slope control, letting you assign any channel to either side of the crossfader. It's all housed in an all metal cassis that can be rack mounted. This durable casing ensures a great amount of protection if you so happen to drop or knock the mixer. All controls have a great solid feel and everything features Numark's legendary industrial-grade durability.
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope control