Our most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. 64 mini pads for triggering clips, playing drum racks, controlling your mixer and doing just about anything else in Live, all while making amazing multicoloured performance videos for YouTube. It's just like a Launchpad, but smaller!
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. It displays your session view on 64 multicoloured pads, letting you launch multiple clips at once and control anything else in Live. It's an evolution in creating electronic music and this mini version does all the same cool stuff as the normal Launchpad. The only difference is that it's exactly 22.917% smaller, so it hardly takes up any room. It's also built like a tank, so you don't have to worry about throwing it around.
- Hands-on control of Ableton Live software without any set-up. Combine Launchpads or add other Launch products to create a full studio set-up and control all of Ableton Live simultaneously.
- 64 multi-coloured mini pads can launch clips, play drum racks, trigger samples and effects, create light show videos, act as a chromatic keyboard and much more.
- Trigger clips, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends with lightning fast response time.
- Immediate integration with your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera adapter (not included).
- USB bus-powered and totally class-compliant, so it works immediately, without the need for any drivers.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instrument and 1GB of Loopmasters samples. Comes with a micro USB socket and Kensington security slot.