The mix of intelligence and superbly designed ergonomics make the DICER DJ CONTROLLER from NOVATION quite simply a game changer. Designed by NOVATION in collaboration with Ean Golden - DJ and curator of DJ Tech Tools - the DICER is super-responsive, lightning fast and designed to fit exactly where you need it - millimetres away from your vinyl.
Just like your decks, NOVATION's DICER DJ CONTROLLER comes in pairs, and fits neatly and easily on to your turntables, CDJs, mixer or laptop via the sturdy, wobble-free circular mounting block or reusable DJ putty provided. The DICERs are USB-powered and can be daisy-chained together to save on ports. They are designed for use with Serato Scratch Live, Traktor Scratch Duo/Pro and Traktor Pro, but works with almost any DJ software. The NOVATION DICER is perfect for quick DJ turnovers as they are class-compliant, so no driver installation needed, and pre-mapped, so they are super quick to set up.
A total of 60 buttons are at your fingertips with a pair of DICERs, allowing you to trigger samples, cue-points, loops and effects, as well as browse functions and nudge tracks. Alternatively they can be freely assigned to whatever functions you choose. Bright and bold LED backlighting signifies the mode - ideal for even the darkest of clubs.
- Up to 60 assignable MIDI controls - for activating samples, cue-points, loops, FX and nudging tracks - are available from a pair of Dicers.
- Fits into the most cramped DJ set-ups.Locks straight onto Technics SL 1200/10, and similar decks
using the 45-adapter hole, or sticks directly onto your CDJs, mixer or laptop with the included DJ putty.
- Fully class compliant and no need to install any drivers.
- Pre-programmed to use the cue point and looping functions in Serato Scratch Live software. Backlit, multi-colour, soft touch ‘dice’ buttons, provide instant LED feedback from Serato Scratch Live.
- Fully MIDI assignable, so it can be set up to control almost any software. Rapid set-up files for other major DJ software, including Traktor Scratch Pro, available to download free.
- Fully USB bus-powered from a single cable -no need for an external power supply. A mini Jack cable transmits power and data to the second Dicer.