This classic pure anologue monosynth has had a 21st century update and NOVATION'S BASS STATION II from Digital DJ Music is an enhanced version of everything we loved about its legendary predecessor. Take 2 analogue filters, 2 tuneable oscillators plus a third sub-oscillator, patch save and a fully analogue effects section; add a step sequencer, arpeggiator, 25 full-sized keys and a powerful modulation section; and you have a world-class synth that's built for bass, but capable of so much more.
With the NOVATION BASS STATION II the sheer volume of sonic possibilities is breathtaking; mellow or aggressive, distorted or angry, warm or growling, you can create any soul-shattering sound to match your mood. Bursting at the seams with controls, all laid out with precision to create an ultra-intuitive, easy-to-use device, the NOVATION BASS STATION II is the door to a limitless array of exciting new sounds. We defy you not to get lost in a world of sound discovery.
With 64 diverse killer presets pre-loaded onto the device, the NOVATION BASS STATION II can instantly show off its vast sonic variation, and you can save and load your own sounds either onto the unit or in the free librarian software. Discover fresh inspiration with the pattern-based arpeggiator and step sequencer, which lets you record and store notes, ties, rests and rhythms in real time - then recall them with any patch you choose.
The NOVATION BASS STATION II has been developed as a synth-action keyboard and its 25 velocity-sensitive keys with assignable aftertouch are hugely responsive to the synth engine. Fully class compliant, it also has MIDI I/O on 5 pin din ports, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. You can even unleash your creativity by connecting up an external instrument, so it runs through the BASS STATION II's analogue filter and effects - the possibilities are endless.
With renowned synthesists singing its praises, it's little wonder the NOVATION BASS STATION II has a bumper awards haul under its belt. The exceptional NOVATION BASS STATION II from Digital DJ Music retains its old school spirit, while feeling bang up to date.
- Pure analogue audio signal path with a new 'Acid' filter and a brand-new design optimised for bass. 2 sync-able, tune-able oscillators, 4 selectable waveforms, plus a third sub-oscillator generate huge bass sounds.
- 64 factory patches and a further 64 user slots on which you can save and load your own sounds. Patch dump allows you to archive and swap sounds.
- Inbuilt arpeggiator with a programmable step-sequencer, so you can store and call up patterns, and swiftly sketch-out ideas. Instant hands-on control of the sound engine via dedicated controls for all major parameters.
- Includes analogue distortion and filter-modulation effects, as well as a separate filter overdrive to add an aggressive, crunchy sound quality.
- LFO waveforms include triangle, sawtooth, square and sample & hold. Two ADSR envelopes are available for filter, pitch and pulse width modulation.
- Can be connected to your music software, as well as your MIDI-compatible hardware.
- A two-octave (25 note) velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard with full-size keys and assignable aftertouch.