Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A10Native
Product code: AA0438£
PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL VINYL SYSTEM
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 lets you spin digital files on four track decks using super-tight vinyl and CD control. The next generation of the award-winning digital vinyl system is easier to use than ever, and boasts incredible connectivity via the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 10.
This product includes TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Remix Deck™ technology – the latest flagship version of the world’s most advanced DJ software. Switch any track deck to a Remix Deck and seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
REMIX: WHAT'S NEW
TRAKTOR SCRATCH 10 gets the remix treatment and now delivers an incredible package for creative DJs. Building on the success of TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 now contains the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 with Remix Decks software at an exceptional and permanent new price.
Powered by the 10-channel TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 interface - now available exclusively with this product - you can also expand your setup to include TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 for ultimate and intuitive control over the software’s Remix Decks.
Powering this premium system is the benchmark TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 DJ audio interface. Carefully redesigned for enhanced performance, TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 packs more sonic power than ever and offers TRAKTOR SCRATCH Multicore Cable support – all without the need for external power.
TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 features ten high-quality inputs and outputs for ultimate connectivity - connect up to four turntables via the four stereo phono preamps. Its robust build, pounding audio quality, club-readable LEDs and slim profile make it the interface of choice for the world’s biggest DJs.
PURE AND SIMPLE
Thanks to Auto Detection and configuration for NI audio interfaces, you can get set up in seconds, while TRAKTOR AUDIO 10’s Direct Thru function makes switching DJs in the club a breeze. The SoftSync feature adds a new level of tempo-awareness to TRAKTOR SCRATCH that expands your mixing options when using vinyl control. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 also features an intuitive software interface and TruWave frequency-specific colored waveforms for easy identification of song structure.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 offers an incredible range of creative options to define your individual sound. The intuitive looping and cueing functions have been further enhanced with the addition of Remix Decks, making live remixing and re-editing a cinch. Grab and layer your own loops, use the library of included loop content or fire off one-shot samples such as the included scratch sounds. Record from any channel via the Loop Recorder and add dynamic layers to dramatically heighten your mix.
Use the expanded effects section like an external effects unit and even sync up with gear such as MASCHINE to create powerful set ups for stage and studio.
NATIVE SCRATCH TECHNOLOGY
The Native Scratch technology features TRAKTOR SCRATCH MK2 timecode vinyl and CD control for the next step in tight timecode performance. Spin super-precise 2kHz control signal on 120g vinyl – it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch - and with the innovative vinyl marker stickers you get clear visual reference at all times. Alternatively, use your CDJs with TRAKTOR MK2 timecode in relative mode, and stay ahead of the competition - use TRAKTOR’s loops and hot cues and your CDJs’ cue and manual looping functionality, and get the best out of both systems.
- High-resolution 2kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low-latency soundcard performance provides super-tight vinyl response
- Comes with the full version of the flagship Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software with Loop Recorder
- Innovative Remix Decks provide creative control over loops and one-shot samples so you can capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Hi-resolution TruWave waveforms show frequency-specific colours for visual mixing support with detailed zoom for precise cue points
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat-matching, plus over 30 exceptional DJ performance effects
- Crate flick cover art browsing and full iTunes integration to find tracks quickly
- Plug-and-play and ultimate ease-of-use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Traktor Audio 10 interface with 10 inputs and 10 outputs, 4 stereo phono preamps allow for up to 4 turntables simultaneously