THIS IS MASCHINE MIKRO
Compact groove production system for tactile, creative beatmaking with an acclaimed sound library.
MASCHINE MIKRO’s responsive multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Its compact size and bus-powered operation mean you’re in control no matter where you are. And the MASCHINE 2 software gives you power that takes you to the furthest reaches of your creativity.
THE POWER OF SOFTWARE
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
SUPREME SOUNDS INSIDE
Get inspired by over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware. Plus, you get KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of 10 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware.
THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
Explore the entire the MASCHINE family – integrated software/hardware systems for advanced, intuitive groove production. Cutting-edge MASCHINE 2 software features a powerful audio engine, unlimited groups and effects sends, multicore support, MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths, scale, arp, and chord functions, and much more. And three flavors of hardware deliver the perfect beat making tool for every studio.
MASCHINE and KOMPLETE form an unstoppable production team. Browse and load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects into MASCHINE. Hook up a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard and perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios on a luxurious Fatar keybed – all in perfect sync with MASCHINE’S acclaimed groove production workflow. A fully physical production experience – become unstoppable.
- One endless 30-step push encoder - perfect for controlling numerous function
- 16 top-quality multi-coloured, touch-sensitive, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- Support for NI and all third party VST®, and Audio Units™ plug-ins; achieve seamless integration with KOMPLETE 9 Instruments and effects – includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products.
- Runs as a VST®, Audio Units™ or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio Units™ plug-ins.
- All the classic groovebox features you've come to expect, including 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad link, note repeat, step sequencer and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation.