There's a reason why the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 interface from Digital DJ Music is so popular. It's not just the functionality that attracts admirers, its premium sound and build quality means this is the perfect device for professional-level music production and recording - and it looks super slick too.
Made by famed audio production and DJing brand Native Instruments, this low-latency interface boasts flexible connectivity - with 4 analog ins/outs, digital in/out and MIDI in/out for recording and playback. It produces immaculate sound from two mic inputs armed with top quality pre-amps and Cirrus Logic. The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 also has a headphone output - with level control and source switching - as well as zero-latency direct monitoring, including mix control knob and mono switch.
With the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6, you can achieve refined control and visual monitoring via the big metal analogue volume knob and status LEDs.
The build is as impressive as the functionality - this is a solid USB-powered device complete with metal casing, rubber feet, a super sturdy USB socket and a simple, clean design. A full home studio set-up is easily handled by the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 interface and its infinite expandability options mean it can evolve as you do.
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 also comes with a fantastic software bundle including KOMPLETE ELEMENTS – a full production package of sounds and effects; TRAKTOR LE, which introduces you to the world of digital DJing; and CUBASE LE which gives you endless scope for recording and arranging tracks.
- 6-in/out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- 2 balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/1/4” TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls.
- 2 balanced line inputs (1/4” TRS) with activity and clip LEDs, digital stereo input (SPDIF) with RCA connector.
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4” TRS), digital stereo output (SPDIF) with RCA connector.
- Reliable drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and more