KRK's KRK10s powered subwoofer is the perfect complement to KRK ROKIT, VXT, or any other 4"-8" studio monitor. The KRK10s is designed to extend the low-frequency performance of an existing monitor system so that the low-frequency portion of the mix can be properly engineered. The KRK10s also feature a great looking cabinet that echoes the curved edges of the ROKIT and VXT monitors. The front-firing bass port and KRK's trademark yellow glass-aramid composite woofer ensure accurate and powerful low-end punch. A sturdy grill protects the woofer and adds to the sleek appearance of the unit. A high-power amplifier and active crossovers provide smooth and accurate reproduction.
For years, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for accurate low frequency monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the KRK10s provides a new standard for even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or just looking to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK10s will provide the low frequency detail and accuracy that will help you to create a better mix.
- New curved design and custom color matches KRK ROKIT and VXT monitors
- Protective Steel front Grill provides protection
- Power LED provides visual indication of unit's status
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer
- Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
- Ground lift switch tames ground loops
- Radically Curved Front Baffle Design for Amazing Performance
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
- User's manual provides clear setup instructions
- Scientifically designed front firing port reduces wall coupling and port turbulence
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRK's trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer