Alto Radius 200 Wireless Microphone SystemAlto
Product code: RADIUS200XUK£
Wireless microphones hold the promise of freedom from restrictive cables and the ability to closely connect with your audience—whether that audience is a throng of concert attendees, an all-important business group or a crucial phone caller in an urgent situation. These are the times when rock-solid dependability matters above all else.
The Alto Professional Radius 200 wireless microphone system is the answer.
The Radius 200 utilizes Alto Professional’s most sophisticated diversity system, a cutting-edge system called True Diversity. Alto’s True Diversity receiver design is absolutely state-of-the-art. True Diversity system improves upon Radius 100’s Diversity system because it utilizes two separate receiver sections as well as two antenna systems. The unit constantly polls both receivers and the signals at the antennae, to instantly and seamlessly select the stronger signal. This is what “bulletproof” wireless microphone performance sounds like.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for the most demanding professional vocal applications
- Dual-antenna/dual-receiver True Diversity design for mission-critical, dropout-free operation
- UHF band operation: 520 - 937.5MHz (regionally selected)
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for minimizing background noise during silent periods
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs