Akai MPC Studio Production Controller BlackAkai
Product code: MPCSTUDIOBLK£
Advanced Controls and Innovative Design
The MPC Studio Music Production Controller fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer. Its compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag or backpack. It's USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminium body, and includes MPC Software for Mac and PC with 128-track sequencing capability. With 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow, MPC Swing, plus four touch-sensitive knobs providing enhanced MPC software control, you'll be producing quality music in no time. A large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
Included MPC Software
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks--more than any other MPC ever-the included MPC Software delivers a massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and including 2 MPC Expansions. Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin. Use MPC Software alone as your main DAW, or use it seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin.
MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more. You also get The 809, an MPC Expansion for punchy analog drums (collection of classic drum machine sounds) each with its own controls for maximum tweak ability.
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- 16 Backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminium body
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- Includes MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 128-track sequencing capability